- Type of property: Restored 1926 railroad caboose.
- Accommodation: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, front room with galley and daybed
- Amenities: LCD TV with DVD and Dish network, Bose wave radio/CD, small refrigerator, gas 2 burner stove, convection microwave, cookware, tableware, utensils, linens, central heat and AC, memory foam mattress on double captains bed, brick patio with gas grill, gas fire pit (Hobo Fire).
- Rates: $175 per night based on a two night stay. One night stays during the week are occasionally permitted at $225 plus local lodging tax of 11.3%.
- Reservations: Reservations are required in advance.
Call 540 463 2521 or e-mail
- Smoking is not permitted in the Caboose
- Recreational opportunities: Hiking in the National forests, Swimming at Cave Mountain lake or Goshen Pass, or Lake Robertson, Virginia Safari Park (2 miles), Natural Bridge (2 miles,) Historic sites in Lexington, Virginia Horse Center. See area pictures and info. here.
- Pet friendly: Please add $10 per pet per night
Caboose 90853 at Natural Bridge, Virginia
Information and reservations
540 463 2521
218 South Main St.
Lexington, VA 24450
Check availability here!